Friday, August 27, 2010

My Concrete Driveway Repair Saga, Part Deux - The Canyon Petite

As I am somewhat testosterone challenged and I'm not keen on abusing steroids, there are times that having someone around of the Y chromosome/testosterone persuasion can facilitate the progress of the GSD list.

In truth, I can do most of these things myself, one small bite of the GSD elephant at a time. Yes, there's merit to that. However,  there are several things on my GSD list that can be significantly hastened to completion by just adding testosterone to the mix.  Breaking up concrete is one of them.  In this bite of elephant, 10 minutes of manly man bashing to break stuff up beats my 2 hours chiseling hands down. To wit, creation of a small canyon in the concrete stands at about 90% done after said man did some bashing for me.  Woo Hoo!

So, these photos are the first stage of concrete driveway repair, BT (before testosterone.

Photos of the second stage of concrete driveway repair, AT (after testosterone) will be added later today.




Now time to go fine a concrete calculator.  Here's one!
www.concretenetwork.com/concrete/howmuch/calculator.htm

concrete driveway repair instructions
driveway crack repair

No comments:

Post a Comment